Play Plants Vs Zombies 2 on PC & Mac
Learn how to play Plants Vs Zombies 2 on PC & Mac using the Nox Emulator for free!
Action along with adventure, these words sum up the gaming experience in Plants Vs Zombies 2. It has been a series that was first made solely as Plants Vs Zombies back in 2009 when it was meant for just PC. With time, it was developed for mobile phones as well while the PC version didn’t get updated. Plants Vs Zombies 2 was first launched back in 2013 on the 9th of July. It has gotten immensely popular on Android phones considering the fact that it’s a game one of its kind.
It is a free-to-play tower defense game published by the renowned Electronic Arts. It is meant to be a single-player game that was first launched for iOS devices and a month later, it was promoted for the Android platform as well. The motive was to work on the sequel for Plants Vs Zombies but specifically designed for mobile phones instead of PCs.
Features of Plants Vs Zombies 2
- It has over 200 million downloads by now. The majority of these downloads have occurred on Android devices. As per sources, 70% of them belonged to Android OS.
- You can discover hundreds of plants and zombies here. The plants may include things like sunflower and peashooter. Meanwhile, Zombies may include Lava Guava, Laser beans, etc.
- You earn seed packets as you move forward in the game. You have to use them in order to grow powerful plants.
- Although it’s a single-player game, you can challenge people from all across the world to beat your points. It can be a sort of competition regarding who can do better and the winners generally receive some good awards.
- You can travel through space and time in Plants Vs Zombies 2. With the travel bag, explore what you would like to do on your journey.
Plants Vs Zombies 2 for PC
You need to follow the following steps in order to be able to play this game on your computer since it’s not readily available as a PC version just yet:-
- Download and install Nox Player to your PC. Go to Big Nox and make it happen. The size of the application is around 344 MB so it will take some time even if you have a solid internet connection.
- Download the APK for Plants Vs Zombies 2 to your device. You will have to go to the Play Store in order to make sure a safe download of the file.
- The last step would be to play the game. Make the configurations so that you don’t face any troubles while playing this fantasy.
It’s very simple to have this game on your PC. All it is going to do is take your time since the files have big size for both the emulator as well as the game itself.
Q1: Where can I install Plants Vs Zombies 2 for PC?
You will have to download it from the Play Store. You can do so in your phone itself and then transfer the file to PC. Later on, you will have to install Nox Player in order to run the file on your computer.
Q2: Is there any updated version of the Plants Vs Zombies franchise?
There hasn’t been a completely new game to be produced just yet. But there have been updates provided for Plants Vs Zombies 2 in order to make the gaming experience effective and improved over a period of time.
Q3: Will it be safe to download Plants Vs Zombies to PC?
If you do it through the Play Store, it will prove to be a hundred percent safe. There are other websites available too where you can ensure yourself a safe download.
Q4: How to configure the controls of Plants Vs Zombies on PC?
It might be easier to do it on your mobile phone since it’s directly available for the devices. But when you look to do the same on your computer, you will have to first set the controls on Nox Player. It will take some time before you are completely done with the keyboard controls.
Conclusion: Plants Vs Zombies 2 PC
Plants Vs Zombies 2 is a great game to pass your time. You can easily download and install it on a PC too. Just install Nox Player and then run the APK through it to enjoy a good gaming experience!