|Name||Nox for Mac|
|Latest Release||16th December 2021|
How to install Nox for Mac
It is quite an easy process. You just have to download the application from an authentic source. Once it’s done, you can follow this step by step process:
- The first thing that you need to do is access the Nox file on your Mac. You have to go to the download location and double-click on the file. This will begin the software installation process.
- Installation wizard is going to open for the Nox Player. You have to agree to the terms in order to continue further.
- The Mac version of the Nox App Player will be opened on the MacBook. You have to drag and drop the application into the application folder.
- It will take some time before the Nox Player copies the file into the Application folder. Wait for some time without doing any other action.
- The installation process will get completed in a couple of minutes. Now it will be available somewhere in the installed apps.
- Now you have to open the Finder on your Mac. You are required to go to the Application folder once again and open the Nox App Player manually.
- You will be prompted to enter your Mac password as well in order to keep it more secure.
- Now the application is ready for use. You can download your favorite Android games and play them on the macOS.