It was back in 2015 when Nox Player was first launched. It is a product of Big Nox and they have designed it specifically to allow Android games to be played on PC pretty easily.
No, Nox Player is completely free of costs and is easily available as well. We will recommend you to get the application from the official website of Big Nox to ensure a completely safe download.
If you don’t face any error and your system is compatible with Nox Player, it would hardly take you a couple of minutes. The download depends on your data speed and the installation on if your PC is filling all the requirements.
The download will get completed but the installation would not be able to take place. You will be required to upgrade your operating system to at least Windows XP if you want to use Nox Player on your desktop.
Yes, Nox Player is available for Mac and PC both. The installation process is a bit tricky in the case of Mac in comparison to the PC. We have discussed it already in the above section.
Error while installing Nox
Generally, an error occurs during the installation of Nox primarily due to the reason that the Graphics Card or Driver is not allowing the installation of the same.
It can happen due to certain settings on your PC. One of the common solutions for the error while installation is to right-click on the Nox App Player.
There will be a number of options appearing in front of you and you have to click on the Run as Administrator option. In the further thread, you have to download Window repair from the link and unzip the file. Open it in order to continue the process.
There will be a repair section available, you have to navigate to the same option. You got to start the repair which will take a couple of minutes. At the end of the process, you can restart your PC and the problem will be solved.
Nox Player is the leading platform to play Android games on the PC. The games can range from Candy Crush to PUBG, you can play all sorts with your PC thanks to this emulator. It’s just going to increase your options in terms of playing games on your device!
Minimum requirements for Nox
There is great usefulness of Nox Player for the PC but at what cost? You will be required to have a number of features on your PC or Mac. Here are the minimum requirements that you need to have in order to run Nox Player smoothly on your PC or macOS:
- You cannot think of running Nox on Windows 98. You have to at least have Windows XP or Windows Vista in order to run Nox on your system. The best version of Windows would be Windows 7 or the latest, Windows 10.
- You need to have a dual-core processor. Intel and AMD both will work. A multiple-core processor will run the Emulator smoothly without any hassles.
- Your system should be supporting Open GL 2.0 for sure in order for a quality video output. The higher is the performance of Graphics, the better it is in order to run Nox.
- A minimum of 1.5 GB is required to use Nox crisply. If there’s a quality graphic card inserted, 3 GB RAM will also do wonders to play games on Nox.
- You need to have a space of around 1.5 GB on your system. If you don’t have as much space, the installation wouldn’t start in the first place.
These requirements are justified since the use of Nox would help you out in a lot of regards. It is only going to enhance your gaming experience and you should be using a gaming laptop that will allow you to access the platform without much fuss.